Hypnotherapy for Workplace Stress
Work related stress is defined at ‘the adverse reaction people have to excessive pressures or other types of demand placed on them at work’.
In the UK, 37% of working-related ill-health cases are down to stress and anxiety and that’s not surprising when you consider that we are all required to do more with less time and that workloads and demands are higher than ever.
Some common effects or symptoms of work-related stress specifically include:
- Feeling overwhelmed with, or unable to cope with your workload
- Finding it hard to organise yourself, or on a piece of work
- Withdrawing from meetings
- Retaining and recalling information.
- Loss of confidence and/or motivation.
It can affect relationships at work, and of course the worry about the impact of this on job security can exacerbate feelings of anxiety.
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy gives you the ability to cope in all work situations, because it enables you to access the part of the brain that is in charge of organisation and memory and is able to handle high volumes of work in a calm and effective way